Keto Mussels in White Wine Sauce
Keto Mussels in White Wine Sauce is a traditional French dish with a twist! Easy and fast to make and it compliments well with a loaf of keto bread.
- 3/4 Cup White Wine
- 3/4 Cup Tomato And Clam Juice Cocktail
- 3 Cloves Garlic - Peeled And Sliced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Pound Mussel, Cleaned And Debearded
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Loaf Keto Bread
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- In a stock pot, combine the wine, juice cocktail, garlic and pepper flakes. Bring to a boil and add mussels.
- Cover and continue to boil for about 4 to 6 minutes or until all the mussels have opened. Discard any mussels that haven't opened.
- Remove mussels from liquid and keep warm. Pour off liquid to leave about 1 cup. Try not to discard the garlic. Boil the 1 cup of liquid until it's reduced to about 3/4 of a cup.
- Add butter and stir until butter has melted and sauce has thickened slightly. Serve mussels with sauce and don't forget the bread!
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://theketogenicfood.club/